Sorry for the inconvenience.
Search again what you are looking for
1. The governing Law of this Able Limited Editions website will be all relevant UK and Scottish Laws and International Treaties.
2. Able Limited Editions strongly advise any website visitor and or prospective buyer whosoever of any product whatsoever offered for sale by Able Limited Editions on this Able Limited Editions site to read all the Terms and Conditions and Policies herein this document and all directly related documents posted on this website in the footer (relevant legal requirements) and via the Top Main Menu of this website before they continue browsing this website and or purchase any product whatsoever. Customers are asked to confirm that they accept all relevant Terms and Conditions and Policies when checking out in the cart. Able Limited Editions will therefore reasonably assume all visitors and or buyers so did read all relevant documents. Able Limited Editions will thereby not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damage whatsoever suffered by any visitor and or purchaser whosoever outwith UK and Scottish statutory rights of purchase.
3. © Copyright regarding any Able Limited Editions book publication means that the production, publication, sale and distribution of such publications are the rights licensed or assigned to Able Limited Editions by their author/s under any prevailing UK Copyright, Designs and Patents legislation and all related legislation. No part whatsoever of any such publication may be stored in any type of retrieval system whatsoever and or copied, reproduced, transmitted or broadcast by any means whatsoever by any person whomsoever without unambiguous prior and endorsed permission in eligible English writing legally and lawfully obtained from Able Limited Editions.
4. Invalidity of any part whatsoever of these Terms & Conditions and or Policies will not invalidate any other part whatsoever.
5. Except where imposed under any prevailing UK and or Scottish statutes, Able Limited Editions may alter any of these Terms & Conditions and or Policy and or add to them at any time without any further notice. But any such alteration and or addition will not be retrospective in application. And Able Limited Editions will post notification of any such change on all relevant pages of this website when practicable to do so and or by email sent directly to Registered Able Limited Editions Customer Account holders.
6. Force majeure applies, generally meaning that Able Limited Editions will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damage whatsoever suffered by any person whosoever due to any act of God, act of war, or act of any known or unknown hacker etc whosoever.
7. Unless required to by UK and or International Law, Able Limited Editions have a strict policy of not sharing and or passing and or giving and or selling any private detail whatsoever of any Registered Able Limited Editions Customer Account holder in any way whatsoever to any other person whosoever expect possibly their appointed legal representative/s.
10. EXE format herein means a Windows active executable ebook format which may be opened and read on any PC with Explorer 4 or later, running on or compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT4, Me, 2000, XP, Vista or later. All EXE format publications created, sold and distributed by Able Limited Editions are thoroughly checked for any virus, malware, trojan etc and found to contain none whatsoever before packaging for distribution.
11. Print on Demand format aside - Able Limited Editions publish in only 5 (five) ebook formats. They are the Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD Text Format, MAINSTREAM EXE CD Text Format, PDF Format, ePub Format, and Kindle Format. Unless prior legal license is obtained directly from Able Limited Editions in legible, endorsed English writing, no copy of any may be given to any person whosoever free of charge or at any reduced retail price by any person whosoever.
12. Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any purchaser of any ebook offered not taking all reasonable steps to apply parental/guardian guidance to any non-sui juris person or any person under sixteen years of age who reads their CD copy, print copy, or download/s of products sold via this website.
13. Except where imposed under UK statutes, Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any damage whatsoever caused howsoever to any purchaser whosoever of any product offered, any third party whosoever or any other person whosoever.
14. Any physical product purchased from Able Limited Editions will not be exported from the UK by Able Limited Editions under any circumstances whatsoever, whereby physical products includes any digital content loaded onto any CD.
15. Legally and lawfully available copies of any Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication are only available to buy in the UK from Able Limited Editions via land mail by cash, postal order, cheque or online via PayPal. And only the strictly limited total of twenty-five (25) produced Unique EXE CD Text Format copies of each book title (publication) will be made publicly available to purchase exclusively via the Able Limited Editions Online pages of this website on a first come first served basis. Each of those copies will have a unique identifier therefore any other said Unique EXE CD copy will in fact and law be illegal.
16. The purchase price per copy of any UNIQUE CD TEXT FORMAT publication includes ordinary first class or second class postal delivery to any UK postal address. It also includes free entry into a competition.
17. Each legal CD of any Able Limited Editions UNIQUE CD TEXT FORMAT publication will have a unique Identifier. Each Identifier entitles its legal purchaser to enter the competition outlined below once. Each competition will be only based on the facts given in the relevant publication, and will entail answering three questions printed on its DVD-like case booklet clearly indicating entry closing date/s.
18. The answers to the above noted questions will be in a sealed envelope which will not be opened by Able Limited Editions and or their legal representative/s until the the day after the relevant closing date printed on the relevant DVD-like case booklet.
19. There will be only one prize of £100 in each Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT competition unless and until further notice. It will be payable within ten days of the closing date to any legal entrant who answers all three questions correctly and sends their answers to Able Limited Editions by land mail, to arrive on or before the closing date. If more than one entrant answers all questions correctly, the first such entrant drawn at random will be the winner. And the winner of each such competition will be notified by email or land mail if they have no email address.
20. The above noted Identifiers are non-transferable; except with express permission only obtained legally from Able Limited Editions via written and endorsed English language before any such transfer. See the Contact page of this website for contact details.
21. Only if any copy of any UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication is found to be physically damaged on delivery due solely to Able Limited Editions, Able Limited Editions will replace it on written request and return of the damaged CD along with its DVD-like case and packaging at the purchasers expense to Able Limited Editions within 30 days from date of purchase. See below for details of digital damage liability.
22. Copies of any UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication will be posted by standard Proof of Posting Royal Mail land mail service. A certificate of posting will be obtained by Able Limited Editions meaning Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any said non-delivery or delayed delivery from the moment it's dispatched to Royal Mail by Able Limited Editions.
23. Legally and lawfully available copies of any Able Limited Editions MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication may be password-protected at the sole discretion of Able Limited Editions to assist prevention of piracy etc. But any such password-protection will be clearly indicated on the relevant sales pages of each title.
24. Copies of each Able Limited Editions MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication may be purchased worldwide from participating distributor or retail outlets. But copies purchased directly from Able Limited Editions will only be available to UK buyers and thereby posted by Able Limited Editions to any valid UK land mail address. Able Limited Editions do not export physical products from the UK.
25. The purchase price per copy of any MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication directly from Able Limited Editions includes handling, packaging and ordinary second class land mail postal delivery to any UK land mail address. Any purchaser from outside the UK ought to purchase from any participating retail outlets and must thereby pay any relevant postage, export/import taxes & duties etc.
26. If any copy of any MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication is physically damaged on delivery due solely to Able Limited Editions, Able Limited Editions will only replace it on the written/emailed request from the purchaser and return delivery of the damaged CD along with its DVD-like case and packaging at the purchasers own expense to Able Limited Editions within 30 days from the proven date of purchaser.
27. MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication copies will be posted by ordinary certificate of postal service. If any is thereby said by any purchaser not to be so delivered, Able Limited Editions will therefore not be liable for any said non-delivery or delayed delivery.
28. Passwords if applicable will be posted or emailed separately to purchasers for security reasons.
29. Any digital download format product whatsoever is not any physical product by any stretch of any imagination.
30. Legal and lawful Download format copies of any Able Limited Editions publication may only made available for worldwide sale via this website and or any participating retail outlet by written arrangement with Able Limited Editions directly. Those formats must not be confused with any download format offered by any other publisher, marketer, distributor, or retail outlet, including the Kindle format (see below).
31. Any purchaser of any Downloadable format eBook offered by Able Limited Editions must ensure their device/s and or PC etc is/are capable of downloading their purchased download without causing any damage whatsoever to any relevant digital ebook files. Purchasers must also ensure they follow all instructions of how to open their download format ebook/s. This is because due to the nature of digital downloads Able Limited Editions will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any download format ebook failure howsoever caused.
32. Purchasers of any Download ebook offered by Able Limited Editions must also ensure they can accept their eBook Download/s by exe and or prc and or pdf email attachment/s, in the event any relevant download function on the Able Limited Editions Online Shop page/s fails and or is unavailable at the time of ordering and or buying their Download format ebook/s. The approximate size of each download will be clearly indicated in the relevant ebook description, if indeed available in download format. Able Limited Editions will not otherwise be held liable for any digital failure whatsoever howsoever caused.
33. Downloads, if available for purchase, are normally available for an immediate download from the registered customers account after online purchase. But, again, due to the nature of download products there will be no refund or replacement of for any Able Limited Editions Download format product said to be damaged on or after download. That is there is no UK statutory right to cancel replacement etc in the context of purchased downloads.
34. Many Able Limited Editions ISBN publications are made available to purchase in the download Kindle format. If available, the relevant book product page of this website will clearly indicate it's available in the Kindle format. But you must then visit the Amazon website to purchase any Kindle format copy. You will thereby be bound by all of the Amazon terms and conditions and policies in the context that Able Limited Editions will not be responsible for the purchase of any Able Limited Editions title in the download Kindle format.
35. Although Able Limited Editions accept payment by postal order, cheque or cash, any products purchased via this website must be paid for using the shopping cart system of this website.
36. PayPal is an internet-based company offering a very convenient, reliable and secure online way to pay for any goods and or services etc via the internet. They assure their users that paying through them is very secure, in that confidential banking details of buyers and participating sellers of goods and services etc are only held by PayPal, and not passed to or between the buyers and sellers. In any event, Able Limited Editions apply a very strict policy of not passing and or giving and or selling to and or sharing any personal data of any of registered online customers with any person whosoever without valid High Court authority. Able Limited Editions also apply a policy of prosecuting any person who does any such thing on the said behalf of Able Limited Editions.
37. Purchasers need not have a PayPal account to use their service. But they must have a valid bank debit or credit card.
41. Purchasers of any Able Limited Editions products do not need to create an account to purchase products via this website except ePUB Format ebooks. They are welcome to shop as a Guest or visitor. But if they do create an Able Limited Editions Account they have a right to alter and or delete any of their account details at any time. Able Limited Editions strongly advise any registered account holder to at least change their password quite regularly and of keep a written copy of it stored in a safe place and not give it to any person whosoever or indeed let them see it.
42. Any Registered Able Limited Editions Customer Account holder whosoever found by Able Limited Editions to have breached and or attempted to breach and or are attempting to breach any of these and or any directly of indirectly relevant Terms and Conditions and or Policies may have their Account suspended and or terminated by Able Limited Editions without any further notice whatsoever at the sole discretion of Able Limited Editions. In these contexts Able Limited Editions have a Policy of initiating civil action against any person in question and or reporting any such person to policing authorities regarding prosecution.
Happy browsing and or shopping folks.
Search again what you are looking for