Able Limited Editions
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Extract from the Full Set of Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
10. EXE format herein means a Windows active executable ebook format which may be opened and read on any PC with Explorer 4 or later, running on or compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT4, Me, 2000, XP, Vista or later. Despite fear-mongering of book platform rivals, all EXE format publications created, sold and distributed by Able Limited Editions are thoroughly checked for any virus, malware, trojan etc and found to contain none whatsoever before packaging for distribution.
11. Print on Demand format aside - Able Limited Editions publish in only 5 (five) ebook formats. They are the Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD Text Format, MAINSTREAM EXE CD Text Format, PDF Text Format, ePub Text Format, and Kindle Format. Unless prior legal license is obtained from Able Limited Editions in legible, endorsed English writing, no copy of any may be given to any person whosoever free of charge or at any reduced retail price by any person whosoever.
12. Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any purchaser of any ebook offered not taking all reasonable steps to apply parental/guardian guidance to any non-sui juris person or any person under sixteen years of age who reads their CD copy, print copy, or download/s.
13. Except where imposed under UK statutes, Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any damage whatsoever caused howsoever to any purchaser whosoever of any product offered, any third party whosoever or any other person whosoever.
14. Any physical product purchased from Able Limited Editions will not be exported from the UK by Able Limited Editions under any circumstances whatsoever.
Unique CD Text Format
15. Legally and lawfully available copies of any Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication are only available to buy in the UK from Able Limited Editions via land mail by cash, postal order, cheque or online via PayPal. And only the strictly limited total of twenty-five (25) produced Unique EXE CD Text Format copies of each book title (publication) will be made publicly available to purchase exclusively via the Able Limited Editions Online pages of this website on a first come first served basis. Each of those copies will have a unique identifier therefore any other said Unique CD copy will in fact and law be illegal.
16. The purchase price per copy of any UNIQUE CD TEXT FORMAT publication includes ordinary first class and or second class postal delivery to any UK postal address. It also includes free entry into a competition and lifetime membership of the Able Limited Editions Arena (see the Arena pages of this website for details).
17. Each legal CD of any Able Limited Editions UNIQUE CD TEXT FORMAT publication will have a unique Identifier. Each Identifier entitles its legal purchaser to enter the competition outlined below once. Each competition will be only based on the facts given in the relevant publication, and will entail answering three questions printed on its DVD case booklet clearly indicating entry closing date/s.
18. The answers to the above noted questions will be in a sealed envelope which will not be opened by Able Limited Editions and or their legal representative/s until the the day after the relevant closing date printed on the relevant DVD case booklet.
19. There will be only one prize of £100 in each Able Limited Editions UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT competition unless and until further notice. It will be payable within ten days of the closing date to any legal entrant who answers all three questions correctly and sends their answers to Able Limited Editions by land mail, to arrive on or before the closing date. If more than one entrant answers all questions correctly, the first such entrant drawn at random will be the winner. And the winner of each such competition will be notified by email or land mail if they have no email address.
20. The above noted Identifiers are non-transferable; except with express permission only obtained legally from Able Limited Editions before any such transfer. See the Contact page of this website for contact details.
21. Only if any copy of any UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication is found to be physically damaged on delivery due solely to Able Limited Editions, Able Limited Editions will replace it on written request and return of the damaged CD along with its DVD case and packaging at the purchasers expense to Able Limited Editions within 30 days from date of purchase. See below for details of digital damage liability.
22. Copies of any UNIQUE EXE CD TEXT FORMAT publication will be posted by standard Proof of Posting Royal Mail land mail service. A certificate of posting will be obtained by Able Limited Editions, meaning Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any said non-delivery or delayed delivery.
Mainstream CD Text Format
23. Legally and lawfully available copies of any Able Limited Editions MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication may be password-protected at the sole discretion of Able Limited Editions to assist prevention of piracy etc. But any such password-protection will be clearly indicated on the relevant sales pages of each title.
24. Copies of each Able Limited Editions MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication may be purchased worldwide from participating distributor or retail outlets. But copies purchased directly from Able Limited Editions will only be available to UK buyers and thereby posted by Able Limited Editions to any valid UK land mail address. Able Limited Editions do not export from the UK.
25. The purchase price per copy of any MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication directly from Able Limited Editions includes 1 free lifetime membership of the Able Limited Editions Members Arena (see the Arena Pages of this website for relevant details) and ordinary second class land mail postal delivery to any UK land mail address. Any purchaser from outside the UK ought to purchase from any participating retail outlets and must thereby pay any relevant postage, export/import taxes & duties etc.
26. If any copy of any MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication is physically damaged on delivery due solely to Able Limited Editions, Able Limited Editions will only replace it on the written/emailed request from the purchaser and return delivery of the damaged CD along with its DVD case and packaging at the purchasers own expense to Able Limited Editions within 30 days from the proven date of purchaser.
27. MAINSTREAM CD TEXT FORMAT publication copies will be posted by ordinary certificate of postal service. If any is thereby said by any purchaser not to be so delivered, Able Limited Editions will therefore not be liable for any said non-delivery or delayed delivery.
28. Passwords if applicable will be posted or emailed separately to purchasers for security reasons.
29. Any digital download format product whatsoever is not a physical product by any stretch of any imagination.
30. Legal and lawful Download format copies of any Able Limited Editions publication may only made available for worldwide sale via this website AND OR any participating retail outlet by arrangement with Able Limited Editions directly. Those formats must not be confused with any download format offered by any other publisher, marketer, distributor, or retail outlet, including the Kindle format (see below).
31. Any purchaser of any Downloadable format eBook offered by Able Limited Editions must ensure their PDA and or PC etc is/are capable of downloading their purchased download without causing any damage whatsoever to any relevant ebook files. The purchasers must also ensure they follow all instructions of how to open their download format ebook/s. This is because due to the nature of downloads Able Limited Editions will not be liable in any way whatsoever for download format ebook failure howsoever caused.
32. Purchasers of any Download ebook offered by Able Limited Editions must also ensure they can accept their eBook Download/s by .exe and or prc and or pdf email attachment/s, in the event any relevant download function on the Able Limited Editions Online Shop page/s fails and or is unavailable at the time of ordering and or buying their Download format ebook/s. The approximate size of each download will be clearly indicated in the relevant ebook description, if indeed available in download format. Able Limited Editions will not otherwise be held liable for any digital failure whatsoever howsoever caused.
33. Downloads, if available for purchase, are normally available for an immediate download after online purchase. But, again, due to the nature of download products there will be no refund or replacement of for any Able Limited Editions Download format product said to be damaged on or after download. That is there is no UK statutory right to cancel etc in the context of purchased downloads.
34. Many Able Limited Editions ISBN publications are made available to purchase in the download Kindle format. If available, the relevant book product page of this website will clearly indicate it's available in the Kindle format. But you must then visit the UK Amazon website to purchase any Kindle format copy. You will thereby be bound by all of the Amazon terms and conditions and policies in the context that Able Limited Editions will not be responsible for the purchase of any Able Limited Editions title in the download Kindle format.
Secure Payment Policy
35. Although Able Limited Editions accept payment by postal order, cheque or cash, any products purchased via this website must be paid for using the PayPal shopping cart system of this website.
36. PayPal is an internet-based company offering a very convenient, reliable and secure online way to pay for any goods and or services etc via the internet. They assure their users that paying through them is very secure, in that confidential banking details of buyers and participating sellers of goods and services etc are only held by PayPal, and not passed to or between the buyers and sellers. In any event, Able Limited Editions apply a very strict policy of not passing and or giving and or selling to and or sharing any personal data of any of online customers with any person whosoever; without valid High Court authority. Able Limited Editions also apply a policy of prosecuting any person who does any such thing on the said behalf of Able Limited Editions.
37. Purchasers need not have a PayPal account to use their service. But they must have a valid bank debit or credit card.
Delivery & Returns
38. Any products purchased via this website are inclusive of any taxes, if any, plus any packaging and postage costs. They are then usually dispatched via Royal Mail by Able Limited Editions within 5 working days from the date of payment receipt.
39. At the moment, Able Limited Editions obtain Certificates of Posting cum Receipts from Royal Mail, meaning that by UK law purchased products are deemed to have been delivered by sellers to their purchasers. That means Able Limited Editions will not be liable for any said non-delivery. But please do allow any appropriate time (3 to 5 days) from the time of dispatch for Royal Mail to actually deliver or attempt to deliver to the given UK land mail address.
40. Due to the nature of digital products, Able Limited Editions will not be responsible in any way whatsoever for any damage whatsoever to or caused by eBooks stored on their CDs as physical products. Able Limited Editions will thereby not accept the return of any digital content and or replace it. There will also be no refund whatsoever given for any such said digital damage whether returned to Able Limited Editions or not. If, however, it is proven that Able Limited Editions actually caused the said damage to the physical CD/s thereby digital content, then Able Limited Editions will accept the return of the CD/s at the sole expense of the purchaser/s then replace the CD/s.
Packaging is amply sized and suitably padded to protect the contents.
Able Limited Editions Online Shop Accounts
41. Purchasers of any Able Limited Editions products do not need to create an account to purchase products via this website. They are welcome to shop as a Guest. But if they do create an Able Limited Editions Account they have a right to alter and or delete any of their account details at any time. Able Limited Editions strongly advice any account holder to at least change their password quite regularly and of keep a written copy of it stored in a safe place and not give it to any person whosoever or indeed let them see it.
Happy browsing and or shopping folks.