Able Limited Editions
Updated 14 November 2020
COOKIES and TRACKERS – Except where essential for the safety of any website visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders and the proper operation and essential functions of this www.ablelimitededitions.co.uk website such as; but not limited to receiving any contact from any website visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders via the Contact Us Form therefore email and or receiving any Product Review from Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders after purchases or when visitors create any Registered Account or when any visitors make purchases as Guest Purchasers (without creating a Registered Account), Able Limited Editions does not use any Cookies and or Trackers on this website to collate any data from any website visitor and does not store any such cookie and or tracker details in any databases of this website. However, some non-essential third parties including; but not limited to any Google Analytics and or any Social Media providers such as Facebook and or any Ad Trackers may do so without the prior knowledge of and or consent from Able Limited Editions since some cookies and or trackers may in fact be installed via visitors own operating system/s and or search engine/s and or browser supplier/s and or internet provider/s and or any anti-virus software applications without the prior knowledge and or consent of Able Limited Editions (but see Terms & Conditions of Usage for limitations and restrictions thereof).
2. Essential Cookies and Trackers must now be accepted expressly by all website visitors before browsing the website in accordance with the EU GDPR, even though said to be exempt as essential to the safety of visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders plus the proper operation of the website. But any such expressed prior acceptance is in fact impossible since session cookies and trackers, for example, are automatically installed by all device operating systems and browsers etc as being essential the moment any internet users search for then click on any website link/s. GDPR Banners also automatically install such session cookies and trackers which effectively nullifies all such expressed prior consent thereby essential data protection. Able Limited Editions therefore only use Approved Third Parties (see 3. and 4. below) for the safety of all visitors to this website and for the proper operation of this website. A GDPR Banner will thereby only be installed and used if and when Able Limited Editions decide to use any non-essential Third Party Cookies and Trackers such as from Google Analytics and or Social Media Providers including Facebook and or any said Ad based cookies and or trackers so that website visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders may block their usage before browsing this website by setting Cookie Preferences via the Cookie Banner Settings without affecting the proper operation of this website.
3. Given 2. above in the above noted context of all Third Parties, Able Limited Editions have a policy of applying the additional layer of SSL to this website to protect the private details including any obtained through cookies and or trackers of all its website visitors and or Guest Purchaser and or Registered Account Holders.
4. Approved Third Parties that are essential for the proper operation of this website include; but are not limited to PayPal through the Checkout Process, Flickrocket through automated delivery of Downloadable DRM protected Digital Products through a Registered Account only, filling out the provided Online Shop Form to make purchases as a Guest Purchaser, filling out the provided Online Form to create a Registered Account to subsequently make purchases etc, any visitor and or Guest Purchaser and or Registered Account Holder making any contact via our Online Customer Services Form therefore email, and any Guest Purchaser and or Registered Account Holder filling out the provided Form to make and submit any Product Reviews/Comments after purchase. Since these are all in fact mandatory thereby essential, Visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders will be asked to confirm acceptance of this Privacy and Cookies Policy document, Terms and Conditions of Usage and Terms and Conditions of Sale at the Checkout before being enabled to make any purchase, when website visitors and or product purchasers wish to contact us using our email Contact Form and when any purchasers wish to submit any Product Review/Comment. Able Limited Editions will never ask for any Banking Details at any stage however. All the debit and or credit card details provided at checkout are only actually stored by PayPal for security reasons and prevention of fraud. But unless required to by UK Law and or International Law and or Treaties, Able Limited Editions have a very strict policy of not sharing and or passing and or giving and or selling any private detail whatsoever of any of this website's visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders in any way whatsoever with and or to any person whosoever except possibly appointed legal representative/s of the visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders.
5. In all the contexts noted herein, it's the sole responsibility of each Registered Account Holder and or Guest Purchaser to ensure they do not disclose any of their private details held within databases of this website to any person and or individual whosoever in any way whatsoever.
6. Able Limited Editions have a policy of providing each Registered Account Holder of this website with opportunities to alter any of their registered private details at any time within their Registered Account. Able Limited Editions therefore strongly advises each Registered Account Holder change their Login Password as regularly as possible in an additional attempt to block all access from any hacker whosoever and or any other unauthorised person or individual whosever.
7. As per at 6. above, Registered Account Holders may also view and or download and or alter any data held on them within the website databases including cookie preferences and or delete any of their Registered Account details at any time from within their Account. However any records of any purchase cannot be deleted by Law; but the website admin will create anonymous records to retain all relevant purchase details minus the identifiable Registered Account details as requested.